Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mämmi, Sleep, repeat...

Hyvää ilttaa!

I am giggling at myself at the moment for a few reasons:

1. I am trying to get around Google in Finnish, so if this post does not turn out in the right place, you will know why.

2. I keep trying to type apostrophies, but instead I get Ä.  So please excuse the punctuation. I will ask Annuka tomorrow how to type in English and speak in Finnish.

It has really been a great few days.  My free time is spent talking with Annuka and Lauri about gardening, history, with a few dispersed Finnish lessons throughout.  It has been great meeting everyone so far, but also nice to know we will see Saana and Juha in Kansas after we return home.  The days are already going by really quickly and its always time for bed before I know it. Hopefully will be back at my computer soon and can post some pictures!

Until then, I will continue the mystery and say that I agree with Karl and Lee... Mämmi is quite good.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha I have a post to make...but canät even figure out how to sign out of my host familys google profile and into mine...god forbid post something! Hahaha Finnish is so hard!
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete